Top 10 Reasons You Should Travel in 2020.
Travel healthcare is truly an opportunity of a lifetime that many other professions will never be afforded. It's a chance to breakthrough the monotony of a normal full-time permanent job. It’s an exclusive club that you can join (fairly easily)! There are many reasons to take the leap, but here are the top 10 reasons why you should start traveling in 2020!
1) You will be helping patients. These positions are available because there is a shortage of clinicians at the facility. That could mean patients aren’t getting coverage. By taking a 13 week contract, you could be doing a huge service to the patients at the facility.
2) You’ll make more money. Though money can’t make happiness, it can reduce stress. Travel healthcare enables you to make more than a normal full-time employee would. This can be a great tool to pay student loans off!
3) Check off bucket list items. No, not every assignment is directly on a gorgeous beach. But, many will be in close proximity to amazing beaches, mountains, and national forests. This gives you an opportunity to see places many can’t.
4) You get reimbursements. Want more money? No problem! We will pay for your state licenses, CEUs, and travel expenses to and from your assignments. Pretty sweet deal right here.
5) The benefits are great. Though you aren’t a full-time employee, you still have access to great benefits such as health, dental, vision, and 401(k)
6) You’ll make new friends. Do you want to make connections? This is the way to do it! This lifestyle allows you to make friends and form lifelong bonds (potentially with other travelers).
7) You may meet your significant other. I have heard many stories of couples meeting, falling in love, and getting married after meeting on a travel assignment. It could be you…if that’s something you want…
8) You’ll work in different settings. Chances are good for you to be able to work in different settings while traveling, which will make you a more well-rounded clinician.
9) You can learn from other clinicians. You have an opportunity to learn from other people across the country to potentially treat your patients even better than before.
10) You only live once. You do not want to look back 20 years down the road and wish you had made the decision to jump into travel. Life is about experiences and travel healthcare gives you a chance to make plenty of memories.